Name/Location: Water’s Edge at Harrison
Developer: BNE Real Estate Group
Units: 141 rental residences
Status: Opened September, 2014. First building 90% leased
- Luxury rental community in emerging Harrison neighborhood.
- Located on the Passaic River, with view of Newark skyline, a few blocks from PATH station.
- Developed by BNE Real Estate Group
- Opened in September.
- 141-unit rental community featuring studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with contemporary interior spaces that range from 545-1,232 square feet.
- Rental prices start from $1,495 for studios, the $1,700s for one-bedroom apartments and the $2,200s for two-bedroom apartments.
- Amenities include 24-hour concierge, 24-hour on-site management, shuttle to PATH station, state-of-the-art fitness center, Wi-Fi business lounge, residents’ lounge with fireplace and bar, game room with billiards and shuffleboard, and a landscaped outdoor terrace with heated outdoor pool, lounge seating and a fire pit. On-site covered parking is also available.
- First building of the multi-building community is 90 % leased.
- “Harrison is undergoing a tremendous renaissance and we are thrilled to be a part of it,” said Jonathan Schwartz, senior vice president of BNE Real Estate Group. “Water’s Edge reflects our commitment to creating innovative, well-thought out residences in strategic locations near mass-transportation that meet the needs of today’s sophisticated renter. It is a significant new addition to this emerging neighborhood along the Passaic River. Demand for this building has already been extremely strong and we expect that to continue as more and more renters discover everything that Harrison offers.”